Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Alltel sucks, but Chad is cool

Am I the only one who wonders why Chad, the guy in the Alltel commercials has those other 4 guys who represent 4 other cellular companies in his "circle"? I mean, does he actually like these other 4 doods who represent his competition? Do they hangout? And what in the hell is up with his crazy ass hair?

Also what happened to the cingular guy? Did he never find his head from the commercial where his head got used for a bowlingball? I liked the bouncy lil cingular dood. I guess he's dead now tho being AT&T is taking over, again.

The old AT&T was taken over by the new Cingular which is now being taken over by the new AT&T. Funny thing is new or old they both still suck a big one.



I sent a suggestion to the creative department of Dentsu Inc today. They are the company in charge of media an marketing for Automobile manufacturer's such as Honda. I had an idea while I was watching tv the other night.. it goes as this

Dood is driving on this 2 lane road in the middle of nowhere, like Texas. He pulls into this old gas station and stops at the gas pump. The pump is an old style one with the rolling numbers for dollars an cents. He puts the nossle in the tank and the numbers slowly start rolling backwards. Cut to an expanded view and the guy walks into the gas station. He looks at the guy behind the counter and says "yea, $20 on pump #1". The guy gives him a funny look then hands him $20 from the register. Screen fades to black then a voice chimes in. "the all new civic. so fuel effecient you almost swear it makes it" - or something to that effect.

Im sure the idea will be shot down, then they will change it a bit and market it as their own, but eh.. they had the link to send in ideas so fuck it. Not like im making money off of it while its sitting inside of my head.



I went to the DMV today, that sucked
There is no order what so ever in numbers being handed out or being called. I dont understand their system. Are they trying to keep it in random as to confuse would be terrorists or some shit? "now serving D429 at window number 2" wtf kind of shit is that? Then the title I had was done in 2 dif types of ink. One black one blue. Of course I get the noob bitch on the job who wants to go over everything with a fine tooth comb and point out things which could be illegal ect. then get her supervisor over to look at it. He kind of blows it off as it's no big deal, I could tell inside of his head he was cussing this bitch as was I.


Tostitos doesnt have a link to send an email and complain, this pisses me off even more. I got a brand new jar of salsa that is rank as fuck. Dono what is wrong with it, but it smells like 10 day old ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home